Online Cycling Store Your no 1 Customer Review Site Reviews the Kink Liberty – The 2013 Kink Liberty is a sturdily developed unit, all set to deal with everything, but many specifically, the streets with 100-Percent chromoly frame and fork, and no possibility for brakes, this bicycle is implied to be grinded, gapped, and spun-down stairs and up rails, that is.
Riding brake less is definitely not a brand-new thing in our sport, but care and responsibility must always be revealed. If your kid [or yourself] has the bike control and interest in a bike sans brakes, give the Liberty a try.
Kink Liberty Bikes are ridden and totally recommended by riders in the X-Games, Dew Tour and countless videos and magazines all over the world.
- Kink Liberty 20.75″ TT Liberty Frame-100-Percent 4130 Chromoly Frame Kink Strife II Fork-100-Percent 4130 Chromoly w / 1PC Steerer
- Kink Uptown Bar-8.25″ x 28.5″ 100-Percent 4130 Chomoly Mission Converge Stem Mission Integrated Headset-Sealed Kink Alpha Grips w / Drive Bar End
- Mission Transit 3PC. Crank Mission Nexus 25T Aluminum Sprocket KMC 410H Chain 9 Tooth Driver-Sealed
- Objective Echo 3/8″ Front Hub-Sealed Mission React 14mm Cassette Hub-Sealed Alienation Blacksheep Rims-Double Wall
- Objective Chamerlain Pivotal Seat Duo SVS Tires-20 x 2.25″ Mission Impulse Pedals
People who viewed the Kink Liberty also viewed :